Sunday, June 04, 2006

The Day The Music Died

my mp3 player just died... idiot.... it seem to me that posted to say that my mp3 has died seem like an awful waste of a post so i have decided to write these extra utterly useless words to fill up this post so as not to give me guilt which will cause me not to sleep and in the long run look up this post again to fill it up with other useless words to appease my guilt. thus i am doing myself a great favour by typing these words so as not to cause myself any future insomia by the simple act of my apparent paranoia. not that any of these made any sense. i just feel better that the post is longer and not so short.. toodles and have a good night ....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice website.. got ur url from icyboy85 site

Anonymous said...

wh no update?

Anonymous said...

wei? hello? anyway nice blog

kOoKy pLuM said...

oh.. aiyah.. in camp how to update... soon soon...

Unknown said...

hmm...

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»