Sunday, June 25, 2006

i Really am A Very StooPId And Emotional Creature....

i feel used.. like a whore... and i didn't even get paid.. maybe i'm just being emotional but next time if any of u have relationship problems or have a break up pls pls do not come to me with your problems. i've had enuff this stupid nonsense. you guys will use me for emotional comfort and then just forget about wen u guys feel better.. enuff is enuff...

wat am i? a toy that u can put away wen u lose interest? many a time ppl come to me with their problems with girlfrens and boyfrens and then poof! after they get over it they just forget about me... u can't be all chummy with someone and then all of a sudden stop.. thats not nice... i have feelings too u noe...

maybe it my mistake to be soo nice... maybe its just my fate to be giving comfort to wounded souls wen my own has not healed... maybe its my fault that i have a heart and compassion not to see ppl suffer for things that are beyond their control... maybe this is my path in life...

i apologize in advance if i snap at you with srcastic remarks and give a gloomy face. i can't help the way i'm feeling. even though i smile, i'm breaking inside...

i don't want to say anymore.. makes me feel even sadder...

Ps: Reading my blog everyday is kinda stalkerish. thats a fact. and i see some familiar things on your blog there. plagarism is a big no no.

5 comments:

xlippy said...

i think if someone were to drop by your blog everyday, its because it is a pleasure to read well-written postS; or maybe they are just friends or acquaintances you who wana keep themsleves updated with you life?

Either way, your voice is heard.

But plagarism is a no no.Haha. Have i plagarised?

Anonymous said...

ok maybe wat u say is true.. but i still find it creepy... but go ahead its here for a reason anyway... nah u didn't plagarise moi..

xlippy said...

if some shadowy person who looks like the yeti read ur blog everyday, and stalks you, yah its creepy. Even i will freak out sia. Big time.

Anonymous said...

no lah. this person does not look like a yeti. u noe this person. apparently he's some famous blogger. u noe who u are. reading my blog everyday is fine but don't tell me u read it everyday. that gives strange thoughts in my head.

xlippy said...

whoah famous blogger. cool. he actually told you he reads ur blog everyday? creepy.