Sunday, June 18, 2006

I Feel So Stupid

i feel so stupid really... he was late again for an hour... i wasn't really pissed this time... i could not give a fuck anymore... so i went shopping alone while waiting, i'm used to being alone anyway so wats the diff this time.... at times you just have to accept that a person is fucked up...

anyways i realised that the past postings are not of stellar material.. i'm pissed and still am.. it seems taht nowadays i seem to snap at people and scream more than usual... i'm in a bad mood for most of the day and i'm only happy wen.. well wen.. i can't say lah.. shy.. hee hee.... so in the spirit of being a virgo i shall compile a list... of things that make me happy.. ok.. so u noe wat to do/buy to cheer me up...

  • Frogs: well any froggy related thing would cheer me up. but please don't bring me go eat frog legs.. thats just not funny...
  • Green: anything green.. green tees, green toothbrushes, green tea, green undies, green condoms (if there are any), green paper, the list is endless... although i prefer greens in the darker shades like sage and moss green... neon green... like it but don't love it...
  • Plants: get me a plant and you will go to heaven. giving me a plant be it a cactus or a tree (ok maybe not) will make me consider marrying you!
  • Chocolates: especially darks ones... or those sea shell chocs... chocs
  • Sex: ok abit hard to give but it would really really make me happy... ;)
  • Making me laugh: very few can actually make me laugh really hard...
  • Someone who loves me: you're out there i noe...

lets just end it there for now....

on other fronts... have just started reading this book entitled, Mistress of Spices... it is such a magical book.. about well a Mistress of Spice.. i identify with Tilo (Main Character) who helps other with their problem and comforts them with her spices but she has to keep her own passion and desires in check.. well that seems oddly familiar does it... oh well read it to find out...

ok well now its time to go... update next week ya'll.. there is no computer in camp lah how to update...

No comments: