Thursday, May 20, 2004

update:
fever has subsided.. but still feelin crappy and did not eat much for the whole day.. i might be slimming down...heh..
the weather has been incredulously hot and i have been sweating buckets just by sitting around...it is sooo warm!!
i think i might be over heating.. my throat is dry and i might have ulcers...i have heat rash all over my neck and its spreading to my shoulders.. it soo red and itchy...
damn... its good to be me... not!

i'm conflicted... on one hand i wanna blog but on the other i don't feel like blogging... basically i wanna blog bout this sumthing but i noe its gonna bite me in the ass if it gets out.. and before you think and speculate the thing is about me ok... hahahaha... ok lah... let me tell you..

i got pregnant again... don't tell anyone ok?

No comments: