Tuesday, May 25, 2004

it seems there is something worong wit blogger or my computer coz i cannot view my blog or other blogs that use blogspot... tis strange especially when i wanna blog todae! but anyways..

things i realised about myself

i realised a few things these few days about myself so read on will ya?

1) i am totally allergic to crabs: a year or so ago i ate some flower crabs. for those who dunno wat is a flower crab or worse wat is a crab then here's a link well wen i ate that my lips swelled so i suspected something. so from then onwards i stayed away from crabs for awhile. then on sunday my dad bought some mud crabs. so lalala we ate em. then lo and behold my allergies were confirmed. my hands were itchy and had red bumps. my tongue was itchy too. then it was very itchy in a place where the sun don't shine if you noe wat i mean. wink wink
moral of story: i am allergic to crabs so if you wanna kill me den you wat to feed me ok..

2)i look good in red: was looking at old pictures in a photo album and i saw this particular picture taken at last years hari raya.i was wearinga red baju kurung, or malay traditional wear. i look stunning in it. den i realised i looked good in red.
moral: i look hot in red. yeah baby.yes i noe you must think i must be out of my mind but more on that later.

3)my brother is sooo irritating: my brother is irritating me. i guess is teenage angst coz him being 14 and growing up and hormones and all but he is bloody irritating. i shan't go i details but ppl who have younger siblings should noe wat i mean. he is testing my waters, testing wat makes me angry like juz now he called me an asshole thinking i can't hear. idiot. but i don't pick a fight coz it is pointless to argue with him and very little things makes me angry. but now i just ignore him. i don't tok to him. i can't be bothered anyway.
moral: i have a very high tolerence level. i noe. i could be a monk or sumthing.

next

am watching smallville. and realise taht tis full of pretty pretty ppl. look at clark kent and that guy adam knight ( the one lana likes ) and of course lana. heck even chloe is pretty and lex and the rest of the cast. heck everyone on tv is pretty and shiny and happy except wen made intentionally ugly.
why you ask am i writing about this? for one thing it to show of my linking skill ;)
the other is to say that i am ugly. ok not so ugly but not as pretty and shiny. actually i am very shiny coz of all the oil on my face haha. wat i'm saying is i shall now proclaim that i shall not strive for perfection! and stop whining!

ok second thought maybe... i'll consider stopping to whine coz whining is fun! it seems i am rambling on and on.. thus i shall end this post before i tell any embarressing secrets..ah hahahaa..

nitez... toodles...

No comments: