Sunday, May 09, 2004

Crabs

the tagboards are down for some reason... it seems to be the case for everyone that using tagboard.com. or is it the insane curse of me? maybe whatever tagboard i use will be down...

that and the fact that i gained weight coz i practicallly stayed at home and pigged out... coz there is nothing to do besides stare at myself in the mirror (which i am finding to be a worthwhile way to spend ur time..hee) or watch tv or surf net.... i have no life... i need to go out peeps... but who wants to go out wit me? i noe one person who does..

which brings me to the next thought of the moment... one of my frens asked me if i wanted to go to bangkok wit her... and before you think otherwise... she has a BF and we were thinkin of going wit other peeps... should i go? coz the airfare is dirt cheap and shoppings good... should i go? should i? should i?

No comments: