Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Its Been A Week!!

Been having this song stuck in my head for a few days.. yes it is very infectious.... and according to my sources (tomato, thai chilli and BBQ) this song is not played in Singapore for obvious reasons... so enjoy my frens! Aussie and Singapore ones alike!!!

Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl And I Liked It...



Note: i don't think its a lesbian song... maybe just a drunk sexual experimental song... but scandalous nonetheless...

moving on.. eversince the RiverFire i've UBER busy wit skool...non stop non stop....spending nights in the library doing work and umm..Facebook-ing... but very little la..i do more work...

den came friday... went to an Asian Club in Aussieland... well i msut say it was very diferent from a normal aussie club... one major thing is that they never cheer for a good song... liek wen a good song comes up the asian club doesn't go "WWWOOOOOO!!!!" they just keep on dancing...where's the energy! came back at 4am hahaha..then...

i woke up to go to the weekend markets!! crikey!!!! at 7.30!!! and only came back at about 2.30!! coz i had a chat wit my market frens... gosh... and wen i came back i cleaned my room coz it was filthy.ok not that filthy but messy enuff to warant me cleaning it.. den i took about a 2hr nap... which after i had to go to a...

pot luck dinner party.. had lots to eat and watched Red Cliff..some hongkong? china? movie about the 3 Kingdoms... very compli-the-cated and even after 3 hours it was only the first half of the movie!!!!! thats crazy... so went home at around 12 and went to bed at around 2 coz i an MSN addict!!

and i had to wake up again early in the morning to go gallivanting in the forests for my Project... which i got back at around 4 and did some assignment thing until 2am...gawd... non stop aye? but wait there's more... i had to wake up and be in skool at 7.30am for a project meeting for a presentation at 9am... yeah!!!!

and the aftermath of that was...

i was so freakign tired i feel asleep at all my lectures today and even wen i was in the library using the computer i feel asleep... the girl beside me must be think i'm crazy... but anyho ha... i'm refreshed now... had my dinner and took a 5hour nap... and i bring u this post now...

so yeah thats my eventful week... and thats all folks!!!

No comments: