Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm Beached As Bro...

Ok i've done my assignments and my presentation..so technically i'm done for this week... ok i'm not actually done wit ALL my assignments and project but i'm just taking a break.... for 2 days maybe. ok maybe for the weekends aswell... oh and maybe the next week as well lol... hahhaha


so last weekend i was feeling baker-ish and it was strawberry season so.. I MADE STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES!!!!
they look so PRETTY rite? it so pretty and its so yummy... i amaze myself... lol.... i made like umm alot... and i made cupcake rounds... nothing exciting la... i just like to spread the love...
oh my god... last week i was sneered at by this asian chick... i was wearing my black cardigan and a black t-shirt and black fitted bermudas and my black Converse shoes.. yes i was feeling good.. i was walking by the library and this asian chick gave me the stink eye..like u know she sneered at me..
i was like wtf.. SHADDUP ASIAN CHICK... f.y.i. she was wearing a girls polo tee and ill fitting jeans and SPORTS SHOES... oh one thing i cannot stand is sports shoes wen ur not doing sports... in short she look normal and forgettable... and how dare she sneer at me... i was kinda pissed... that day la... now i'm alright...
so anyways here some farking funny youtube videos...
Beached As.. is about a whale who beached himself on a New Zealand beach.. its making fun of how people in NZ speak... its freaking funny...
another one is a classic..They're Taking the Hobbits to Isengard.. so funny....


well anyways i sudden dunno wat to blog anymore...hahahah ok... till next time... i'm beached is bro...

1 comment:

Herman said...

omg.. i LOVE hte LOTR video la.. how did come across tt man?... LOL LOL