well exams are finally coming to an end... which would be quite a relief if it wasn't for the fact that exams comes with grades. So now begins the agonizing wait for the exam results. its a terrible vicious cycle i tell you. see its waiting again.
anyho. i lvoe the way my hair curls in that picture hahaha. i loved it so i'm putting it on!! w00ts!
So the holidays or rather winter break is here. 4-ish weeks of no skool.. so wat is a boy to do? most of the singaporean peeps are heading back to Singapore (duh where else??) so there are only a few of us left here to hold the fort so to speak. well someone has to keep the asian quota in Brisbane, no? hahaha. i figure that i'll be spending most of my tiem at home. going out cost money and i don't really feel like working. so heres a list (oh i haven't done a list in ages!)
- First i might go exploring the city by myself. i dunno i'll wander around the place although i dunno wats so great about it. Brisbane prove me wrong.
- i wanna go visit the museums around the city. i'm a sucker for museums.
- Crochet more stuff!! i've fallen in with crochet!! and after last weekends yarn binge buying yeah i need to finish up my yarn and crochet things!
- Do random artsy stuff. like draw stuff and make soft toys! i so need to make soft toys. there are so many ideas running in my head about wat things i wanna craft and make. i did this pondering during one of my papers. haha
- i'm seeking to volunteer my services to the skool's insect collection. i dunno jsut to keep me busy i suppose. the curator hasn't got back to me yet though.
list done! tahts a short list isn't it? well then again it is just a short break anyways. soon i'll be zipping back and forth from skool. trying understand once again wat is going on in the lecture. i guess time passes faster that way.
and soon before u know it!
i'll be leaving on a jet plane back to singapore. yeah i think about that alot. things and people i left behind. i dunno why people say that living overseas is much better than living in Singapore. usually these people are the ones that only visit for holidays and of course holidays are meant to make u feel better. but lemme tell you, after living here... I THINK SINGAPORE IS A MUCH BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN. in terms of public services and ease to transportation and all that. trust me living in singapore is much better.
eurgh.. i should stop ranting and continue revising for my korean exam. dammit.