Sunday, February 11, 2007

Time to Move on....

Haifa Wehbe


I like Haifa she's so pretty.... i changed my format coz i usually give you a vid after my rants but i feel its time fora change. thus i shall post a vid first. and besides i like Haifa and not forgetting Sabah but i posted her last week. so anyways time to blog proper.

i feel its time for a change. i know i said it would be my new years resolutions. but now i feel it is really changing. the people around and the things i do. its changing. i feel it in the wind and in the ground. Something happened last night that made me realise that i have to move on and dwell on the past. ok last night i went to watch movie with Sumo and my army collegues/frenz. but thats not it. something else happened, i shall not elaborate but i felt quite hurt by it.

anyway change change change is good right?

No comments: