Sunday, February 04, 2007

Like a Virgin, Drunk For The Very First Time

My oh my, wat a most eventful week i had. well you know me. i like to list things down. here wat i did for the week.

Monday: Had run. and went to get ATEC results. which was good. Redcon 1! yay! nothing much on monday except Encik ask me to run with him Every freaking day!

Tuesday: Didn't run coz most of my medic were on MC or duties. so i had to cover them or rather do covers for them. Good to coz i needed the break. Also kena 3 extra.

Wednesday: I can't remember much of Wednesday except i was thrown alot and ran. oh and there was a route march! at night! hah!

Thursday: Went for a run to the Zoo with encik. then had a cohesion wit the Coy Commanders cohesion. ate alot and played abit of Jenga. and sat along time on the stairs listening to ppl talk about other ppl. as usual got nothing to do with me much. but hey commander wat.

Friday: well this is wehre the fun begins. met Samantha to go the medics cohesion at East Coast Park. all was well and i had a great time. well thats wen the alchohol started to come. at first i didn't want to drink but wat the hey. so for my first time drinking i had maybe 5-6 shots of Martell, Red wine, Chivas and beer. all mixed in different amounts with some random drinks. also 1 or 2 cans of beer unmixed. okay got drunk. weird feeling to be drunk. and don't you think i drunk i can't remember anything. there were some actions that weren't supposed to be done but did. umm okay i know but no. talked alot of rubbish to my Dr and peed alot. i didn't puke though. and didn't wake up wit a hangover. hah! not bad for a first time eh?

Saturday: crashed at Samantha's house. before you get any thoughts. i crashed at her house coz we had a Bake-a-thon on sat! but i woke up at 12 but we still managed to make choco mousse, choco cloud cake, peanut butter cookies and orange and almond cake! not bad ah. i like spending time with my best fren. too bad she's going away soon. sadness. anyways my close fren in secondary skool got married on Sat night. well wish her all the best with her husband! makes me wanna get married, but i won't at least not for a very long time. fyi: if ur reading this Xlippy ur fren is getting married to my fren. haha.

Sunday: woke up really late. went online. rotted for few hours and went to cut my hair. and here we are. booking in soon. sianz.

anyways retrospect for the week was, i didn't expect to do so many things that i never done before. namely, letting myself loose and getting drunk and sleeping over at Samanthas house. also i ran quite alot for the past week. i guess i'm beginning to fulfill my new yeasr resolution quite fast eh?

i'll leave you this week with my all time favourite Lebanese singer Sabah. this video was taken in 2004 which makes her around 88? she a diva and so freaking kool. so old still performing. god bless her!

No comments: