Sunday, October 08, 2006

Random Thoughts

  • I didn't have a 21st birthdae celebration. how pathetic.
  • My plants are all dying on me.
  • I have no social life to speak of.
  • You spend so much time to improve your body. To get that six pack/bulging biceps/nice pecs. To get that dream girl of yours but for wat? When you get married it will go to waste. Think about it men usually lose their looks wen they get married.
  • I have a fat fuzzy tummy.
  • I need to re-string my sitar.
  • I don't have time/lazy to practice on my sitar.
  • I need new shoes.
  • The haze makes my neighbourhood look like a scene from Jack the Ripper. All foggy and mysterious at night.
  • The haze is a pain in the ass.
  • I should get drunk or be on an acid trip.
  • My life is an acid trip.
  • I don't have such an interesting life.
  • I lie alot.
  • That was a lie.

Its just one of those days....

No comments: