Monday, October 23, 2006

Its Funny...

Its funny really that all of you read my blog and then when you meeet me outside in the real world we all pertend to be laa dee daa whoop pee doo alright... its weird lah.. i do mind that wat i write here is not discussed out in the real world unless absolutely necessary.... if you have too pls test the waters before you jump right in.. there might be crocs.. anyways...

wat i write here is a form of release, an escape, a place to vent my frustrations and an outlet for all those whirring ideas that i have in my head.. if i don't express myself here i would burst into a million globs of fats (thats wat basically constitutes Kookyplum)... this blog is not my whole life, its just a facet of my very non interesting existence.... thats why wen you see me outside i'm all smiles unicorns rule the world kinda person... in general i'm alright but its just a part of me that is how to say... missing or incomplete... like an apple with a worm... like a can of fruit cocktail with a dent.. like a shirt with a button missing.. like.. ok you get the picture right? good, if not then well ur slow... we all are imperfect, its just that some are more aware of their imperfections than others... then again nobody cares.. hah ah who am i kidding...

that said pls do not share your happiness with me.. it will just make me feel worse about myself... my silly pitiful sad self... heh.... i dunno i rather not know about it... ok i know about it but lets not discuss it... its a silent acknowledgement.. you know how bad it makes me feel... so i take wat i said in the previous post back... okay... (ps: no... i'm not refering to you.. if you must know)....

ok tomolo is Hari Raya (yay!)... cleaned my room, vacuum/dusted/tidied my room! (not so yay!)... going out visiting tomolo (yay yay!)... meeting all the cuzzins (yay!) den book in weds morning (totally not yay!)... help cook and arrange the kuihs (ummm yay! me thinks.. ok the cooking part but the arranging kuih thing gave my arm cramps).. Raya clothes ready, in green no less( yay!)... but less raya money if any this year (not so yay! coz i'm old.. i feel wrinkles setting in.. gasp!)...

urrghh... off to sleep to hopefully dream of nice things... i love dreaming.. that my frenz is a tale for another day... speaking of tails.. do not eat canned ox tail soup, its disgusting..

So Selamat Hari Raya to one and all.... Maaf Zahir Batin....

Plumz

No comments: