Thursday, June 03, 2004

OF Mangoes and Moustaches

ok first of all today was my first day of work. long and gruelling work. i'm still working at the same place but i'm working more hours. its not that i don't want it, just the though of it makes me tired. i'm working on most days, heck i'm actually working everyday except for wednesday and sunday. and maybe i'm free on tuesday after 5. how to go out? it not that i don't want to go out and people watch and window shop. it just that no one wants to go out with me. sad. (this info was more for AhYI)

matters of mangoes

on tuesday i ate a ton of mangoes. honey mangoes to be exact, nice sweet juicy honey mangoes. quite lovely actually.
then on wednesday morning , after the drinking the mandatory cup of coffee, i went to the toilet 3 times! can you freaking believe it! and it was so painful.
i think my bod received a shock after being deprived of fruit for a few day.
kids do not try this at home.

matters of moustache

on the same day, went to celebrate my bro birtdae. went to BK and eat. (it was my brothers choice)
so was queing up to buy food. and in front of me was this chines lady. wahseh! she was wearing this really tight dress which was very short. yes sehsee i noe. but this was one of those that only look good from the back. when she turn around she had a moustache! serious she had a moustache! how disgusting is that. it was quite noticeable even from a distance. how sad.
still had a damn painful stomach ache.

RAndom actions


on the way home almost fell onto this indonesian maid coz the stupid bus driver cannot drive properly.

reached home. instead of taking out my house keys. i took out my EZ link card. ;P

toodles.. nitez..

No comments: