Tuesday, June 01, 2004

new hair!

i'm sitting here blogging, smelling the smell of some hugo boss perfume wafting thru the window. must be my downstairs neighbour. i noe his smell..

but anyway... went to go cut my hair just now. it has become long and i cannot stand long hair. so went to the malay barber coz i'm malay and men go to barber. sexist thing. and lo and beholdi got my fav barber.

coz you see the malay barber system is one that you cannot choose your "stylist". you just come in and see whose available. it a men thing.

so this barber i like has this mullet and is kinda rocker. and he's nice. he takes meticulous care of my head. even though its not the best style (hey wat style is. if you have hair like mine) and yeah i have new hair.

another lame update of my life. bah.

No comments: