Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Why?

Nancy Ajram-Enta Eih (Wit English Subtitles)



I know i may not be the shiniest apple on the tree. i know my strengths and weaknessness... or rather i know wat my weakness is, being in the army and all it screams at me every single day... Short, fat, soft, weak... blah blah the list goes on... sucks isn't it to be constantly reminded oh not so subtly about ur weaknessness... yeah i've on this earth long enuff to have developed a really thick skin... but sometimes it hurts...

been thinking and i realised i dunno wat my strengths are... do you? like wat would it be? i biggest guess is my mind... i take pride in my mind and my intellect... even if it isn't the sharpest one in the shed... i dunno i guess people will remember me as the nice one or the cute one... i don't paly music or at least i try to.. i can't sing for nuts.. i don't play sports or am atheletic... the only sports i do is walking along orchard road... terribly ugly i am... not very tall either... in between being terribly fat and fabulous thin... i have neither curly nor straight hair... in other words i am quite fucked up.. i have issues....

its not a good day....

No comments: