Monday, March 12, 2007

Things i Would Do...

Or rather things i wanna do wen i come back from Taiwan...in one piece that is... Let me list the things... and yes i haven't been listing things for a long time.... so here goes....


  • Practice my Sitar. Totally need to practice my sitar.
  • Join The MaAd MArket. i dunno wat i'm gonna make but it will be frog inspired. maybe i'll sell my drawings?
  • Get a part time job. Maybe at the florist or at the Doctors Clinic we'll see how.
  • Get thinner. ya i just put it down coz its been bugging me.
  • Get this black Deuter (did i spell it correctly) bag, i've been eyeing. i like black these days
  • Get skinny jeans. even though i have a fat ass.
  • Get my knitting done. i need a scarf!
  • Get confirmation on my Uni application. i'll be flabbergasted if they don't accept me.
  • gee... there are alot of "Get" words being used. get get get....

ok lah i guess enuff stuff to do... i just want to make it back home.... and ORD in peace... anyway i will not blog for a month... Bon Voyage.. to those souls that read this... be back in April.... in the spirit of travelling....

Leaving On A Jet Plane.....

KookyPlum's BootifulSoup On Temporary Hiatus

Till Mid April

No comments: