Friday, March 09, 2007

Beggars Can't Be Choosers....

Dismiss my last post... but i don't like to remove wat i posted.. its a blog for gods sake.. its an online diary... its a reminder to myself of how i was at that particular moment, a journal of my life...

Beggars can't be choosers... i realised that.... thanks to Bestest Buddy for saying that i was shallow and only go for looks... ya la true... i have no right to shallow... To be superficial.. people like me only have to be looking on the inside for beauty coz thats the right thing to do isn't it? wat right do i have to judge people for their looks? coz i'm not tall or tanned or buffed or have clear skin? so that puts me at the bottom ranks? me a lowly being have no right to be looking at beautiful people... i can only go for those ppl who are on par with me rite? yes i know thats reality... life is so unfair...

let me tell you something, a long time ago people used to tell me that its wat on the inside that counts... you have to be nice and considerate, thoughtful and kind... people will like you for who u are... u are special blah blah blah... lemme tell you its all CRAP... REALITY CHECK... i'm tired of being nice, thoughful, kind and considerate... people don't care for that... they only care about if you have nice hair or have nice biceps or if you have a car or are rich.... thats wat get you noticed, not the fact that u gave up ur seat for an old lady or for the fact that you opened the door for a mother with a pram... nah... do for fuck? let face it (i've said this before) most people are nice people... so if everybody is already nice den wat criteria do you have to choose? looks! and well its also genetic lah.. we were programme to choose such and such traits to be desirable as mates and we were conditioned by our society and culture to see such and such qualities as beautiful...

nobody likes you for you in this game of so called "love"... i mean seriously, lemme ask you guys out there... how many times has ur GF or (for the sake of openess ) BF has asked you to try this something on just coz it "makes you look better" or asked you to change ur hair or change ur habits? if they seriously like you for who you are would they ask you to change? i mean seriously its all shit....

that said i think i'll never fall in love or have a relationship.. i've seen enuff relationships fail and for really stupid reasons... i think i'll never have a relationship coz i don't want to let myself go...

i'm just tired of it all.... nobosy wil like me for me.. i'm an individual and i have my own style... but who likes individuality? haiz only 21 and already jaded about love... so i'll just continue my life as sweet, cute and nice Kookyplum... Continue wearing my green striped socks wit slippers and cardigan tops... why bother to dress up if nobody wants you in the first place.. fuck the world....

Ok in the spirit of me dissing the current social views about beauty and attractiveness here's a song... i think this song is CRAP.. its a song about being ok about being "ugly" and different and yet the girls are in makeup and looking all pretty... utter crap....

No comments: