Monday, July 17, 2006

So This Is How It Feels Like....

i feel weird that she's not here.. i guess this is how it feels like to hav a break up huh? weird.... i feel weird and strangely lost... i'll get over it soon.. i noe but for the mean time i'll just be mopey and sad... and i have to find other people to go out with.. but who is free other than my bestest fren.. who would make time to go out with me? everyone else has their own life... sigh....

i feel drained emotionally... i'm tired just tired from work stress and personal life stress.. stress in general.. now that my lisenting ear is gone i'll be more stressed.. i figured i haven't had a decent night's sleep in weeks.. i hav not dreamed for a long time.. i dunno maybe i think too much...

looks like my posts so far have been very short and simple.. i apologize for that seeing that my schedule is very packed and i have a gadzillion things to settle.... and after next week i'll have even more things to do and more stress.... god save me! and the queen...!

how depressing....

No comments: