Sunday, July 02, 2006

How CAn Someone Love me?

someone once told me that in order for you to love someone you need to love yourself.... which is soo true... i have issues.. so thats the end of that...

i seem to me that my life mirrors those of my fav books... its silly i noe but then come to think of it its eerily similiar... look at Memoirs of a Geisha ( i love i love!) i work for the contentment of other don't i? i work to keep people happy.. not myself. i always do things for others.. can't be selfish lah... never for my own benefit, i nvr ask for off or special treatment.. one day one day...

and look at Mistress of Spices.. she helps people with their problems and she herself is forbidden to fall in love..

you might think i'm silly.. oh wait, everyone thinks i'm silly.. haiz but its true... my life mirrors those of the literary world...

actually i've some to realise that and also accept my fate to help others.. seems like i have a knack for comforting people.

i will give people wat the need, happiness....
even wen they are happy, i'll make them happier...

No comments: