Friday, August 15, 2008

I Like My Moments Of Solitude

i like my moments of alone time... coz its nice to be alone... at home or anywhere... i like being myself... no need to entertain people or put up wit their nonsense.. its good i like being alone...

being by urself allows u to think... alot of things... its very therapeutic... and i like the quiet..especially wen i wake up... i HATE to be rudely awakened from my slumber and also i DONOT like people to talk to me wen i jsut wake up... i just liek to be alone wit my coffee and breakfast food things...

basically i jsut like to be by myself sometimes.... and quiet-ness...

hhahahah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok goof!

kOoKy pLuM said...

ccb....hump humo! reafding..plox..kkthnxbye..

Herman said...

yea.. don u juz love those mornings where u can juz take ur own sweet time to wake up and and let the subtle rays of sunlight juz kiss your skin softly and welcome you to a brand new day.. quiet, relaxed breakfasts..
ok back to work!