Monday, August 14, 2006

What a Waste Of Time...

today marks the 5th day of block leave... so far the first day has been taken up by an unexpected duty that no one informed me about until the morning itself... thus it affects the second day which i spent lounging around at home up to the point where i watched half a fireworks with my frens... the third day was spent mostly standing at the National Library Sale thus i have backache and then went to grandmas house... fourth day, went all the way to orchard to eat BK (of all places) and then went home.. wat the fuck right? den today comes, which i will go back camp to clear up some work stuff... den tomolo got duty again and then weds night book in...

its seems incomplete somehow even though i did quite some things i feel its all a waste of time.. i didn't spend quality time with certain people, instead it was a mad rush but i shall not complain (much anyways)....

anyways, i got cramps after wiggling my hips to Ojos asi that song below... infectious no?

ok, i have to confess i am a lousy listener and add to that i am a lousy speaker.. ok lets face it i am a lousy communicator... i don't listen to people and i don't give good advie.. ok i give sound advice its just that people do not listen to me... i have said many times..

I MAY BE SILLY BUT MY WISDOM HOLDS TRUE.
ok i take the being a lousy communicator part back... lets save some of my pride for once.. its not me its you! you people never ever listen to me... other people will say the same thing and you will realise it but wen i say it no one listens.. i have to go "i told ya so" so many times... am i not credible? i may behave silly and act cute but i am not dumb okay... if you ask me a qn and i give you a silly ans well thats just coz you're asking the obvious or you do not need my opinion on that matter.. why comment when you made up ur mind anyways.. that or i just want to annoy you...
issit my voice? or the fact that i'm short? maybe i'm just too nice? i dunno people don't listen to me.... i hate that..

2 comments:

xlippy said...

hey how long more to ord? get the hell out of there quick! haha.. btw, do you feel pride being in 12th mono?

Anonymous said...

let see now is aug.. so 10 months...?pride?wats that?