Saturday, August 12, 2006

A Tale Of Many Things

let me begin with the concept of Maya, illusion.... it is the hindu/buddhist concept (correct me if i'm wrong coz i ain't no expert) of illusion.. Maya is the illusion that seperates us from the real reality.... that is to say Maya is the very physical world that we live in.. we live our lives ignorant of wat is really there.. we can't face it coz we are often embroiled in our selfish desires or grappling with our own pain... it is easier to think of other things and not face reality... sometimes as i walk down the street or in the cab and i see people walking down the street, i often feel their disappointment, their pain and unrealised dreams.. it may be silly but sometimes i do... you can see it in their faces and the way they walk.. often we are tired of our own lives but trudge on with the hope that it might get better one day... its sad really but its true and we can't escape it...

i dunno i just wanted to type that out coz it has been bugging me for some time... hope it makes sense...

ok thus finishes my philosophical segment for the day.... now comes the usual pissy me...

i wanna watch lake house! in big bold letters pls LAKE HOUSE!!!! but i can't coz nobody want or rather won't watch it with me...ok before you ask me to watch it alone, i find it extremely silly to go watch a movie alone... goodness... who watches a movie alone...? but now since i love making lists, i shall list you the reasons why ppl won't watch Lake House with me:
  1. They have watched it before: why would you watch a movie with ppl who have watched it before? they know wats gonna happen.. where is the shared amazement of the plot twist? where will the Aww factor be? might as well watch it alone.
  2. i'm the wrong gender: a guy will never ever watch it with me coz you noe it'll look gay.. although going out together is not? i dunno... girls will never ever watch it with me coz well, ppl will think we're a couple and well who wants to be associated as a couple with me? but then again going out together is not? maybe its the cultural thing if that u go watch movie means that ur on a date... for gods sake its just a movie!
  3. Ppl just plain don't wanna go watch with me coz they find me strange and are ashamed to be seen in public with me... thats a sad way of putting it but it might just be true...

thus i have only these options left upon me to go and watch this movie that i desperately wanna watch coz i think its interesting and fuck the fact that its a romantic story:

  1. go watch it alone.. something i will nvr do....
  2. wait for the dvd or vcd and go watch it at home.. alone... maybe.. but i can't wait that long...
  3. watch it with my family or cuzzin or sumthing.. but gosh! won't that be considered incest? (its supposed to be sarcastic for those slower ones, just so u'll be with the flow)

actually i can't believe the number of people who wanna watch Lake House but for some reason they can't coz well u know being single and all... means thay can't watch a movie... enuff of this nonsense somehow or another i will watch Lake House...!!!!!

Comes to the next thing... ppl read my blog.. that is a given but then when more people read my blog i can't have the freedom of what i wanna type coz i can't type wat i really think without hurting their feelings... how sad is that.. you who you are those ppl i don't wann type things about you but i really do type of people... sumtimes i can't help it, i'm sorry....

No comments: