Sunday, December 25, 2005

It Has Come and Soon it will Be Gone....

i get all emotional and depressed this time of year (i get emotional all year, but hey especially this time of year)... thats coz wen i look back at all the times i had and all the memories made this year i get all emo.. you noe so many things have changed this year.. wtih me graduating frm poly, ending one chapter of my life, and starting National Service( ahem!) thus beginning another chapter.... from losing alot of weight and thus rasing my self esteem alot more... to alot more experiences that have shaped my life and changed me in more ways than one...

but the year has come and gone and there are still so many things that are unresolved, most of them deeply personal... so many things i have yet to fulfil and experience... i feel that my life is still very empty... for those who can read between that lines, you could have already guessed wat i am talking about. for the rest of u slower ppl.. hee hee.. go figure...

oh well... soon it will be time for me to me to create new year resolutions that i will never fulfil and be gloomy and all the next year...


MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!

No comments: