Thursday, December 08, 2005

I'm Back Darlings....

on leave now... thank god! i need the fucking rest coz i just did the graduation march for BMT... no did not go for recourse.. i just went with the Mono intake guys providing them with med cover.. wahhaa.... now i have abrasions and aches and pains in part where the sun don't shine....

now resting at home which i miss dearly.. and i shall blog like i never blog before these dew days!! wahahaha..... ok now to blog proper...

ok yesterday someone said i looked young... which i took as a compliment.. seriously.. ppl keep saying look 25 or something but hey 1 person said i don't look like i was born in 85... yay! which brings me to another point.. i realised most ppl treat me as though i'm a kid.. for example they always make sure to remind me bout this and that and are concerned if i make my home safely and things like that... they think i'm an innocent little boy... which is fine by me but just to let u noe KOokyPluM is not that innocent... ;)

i may act silly and very kiddy like and cutesy pie but the things that goes on in my mind are not for those who are weak hearted.... ok time to go make some chocolate cake if u catch my drift..... hahaha... be back later....

No comments: