Monday, April 04, 2005

i Wonder Sumtimes...

Theme Song: Nobody's Child

i really wonder sometimes what people want out of me.. what they want me to do for them and how they expect me to behave... yeah yeah... we may live in the year 2005 but it feels like 1950 to me.... there isn't a new open understanding society, it is still the uptight and conservative society that we all noe and love.... (its called sarcasm)

i mean i don't have to say much coz well no one would believe me anyway coz who wants to listen to a 19 year old guy who does not fit into the stereotype of a typical 19 year old guy.. gosh.. i hate being stereotyped...

i wonder sumtimes why ppl are still frens with me even if they find so terribly weird and strange....

yeah i noe nonsense ignore it if u want which i noe the majority of u will anyway.. so its quite pointless anyway...

No comments: