Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I Guess Its Time...

Song Of The Moments: Keep This Fire Burning-Beverly Knight, Lonely no More-Rob Thomas, Its Like That-Mimi, Gayatri Mantra-Deva Premal

First of all let me say this.. IT IS SOOO WARM AND HUMID.. i'm like sweating like nobody's buisness, so warm, so humid.

ok first topic of the day.. is this question taht i would like to pose to u readers out there.. was i really that fat? like everytime i meet someone i haven't meet in a long time they would say "Oh u slimmed down alot!" blah blah.. yeah u haven't seeen me in a long time but that is the only thing taht u remember me by? that i am fat? don't get me wrong, it nice that to get compliments bout my new found slimness but was i really that fat last time?

its weird how life works, first wen ur fat u want to be slim now that ur slim u want to be fit... wahaha.. but the fit part ain't gonna happen... wahaha..

just a little note: get me a fan coz i'm literally drowning in my own sweat.. it just too damn humid...

its too warm to blog anymore and i have lost inspiration.... coz its too hot...

No comments: