Sunday, January 30, 2005

I'm Very Tired....

Lets face it... for most of us, life didn't turn out how we expected it to be. on the threshold of adulthood and to find out the truth about the world comes as a big shock. to realise that ur dreams and ideals are so hard to achieve , it would be better to give up. and thus is the reality of life.

and somehow people who are older and so called wiser ( they noe who they are) are settled into this fate. to me, they seemed to have abandoned their dreams and passions for the mundaness of every day life. the only reason they do wat they do is for money. life isn't always about money, there is so much that i want from life. namely, its being happy and doing want i am good at.

time to get my priorities straight!

in the meantime, do watch Desperate Housewives. this is wat i might turn into after 10 years or so.. not a housewife! but an unhappy soul stuck in an unhappy situation. look at lynette (the one with the babies), she was a corporate climber but she has babies and look at Gabrielle ( the one having sex with the gardener) she was a model but shes now un-happily married. oh sadness. its not that they don't love their children or their husbands respectively. it just that they could be happier doing other things. same here with me... i love my course but now if i stay on i'll be unhappy and i know could do other happier things.

straying off topic abit: don't any of u realise that lindsay lohan's breast look very fake? like they jiggle and bounce much more thatn they should... just a thought....

back to topic..

sometimes i wonder why i joined thsi course.... i love plants thats for sure but the industry is not wat i expected it to be.... and the things i learned in skool are rarely used in daily work.. it weird lah.. i dunnno...

time now to worry bout the coming week.. the week end is almost over and i haven't do so many things sigh... gotta go water my plants now.... but before i do here a song!

Moulin Rouge- Nicole Kidman

I follow the night
Can't stand the light
When will I begin
To live again

One day I'll fly away
Leave all this to yesterday
What more could your love do for me
When will love be through with me
Why live life from dream to dream
And dread the day when dreaming ends

One day I'll fly away
Leave all this to yesterday
Why live life from dream to dream
And dread the day when dreaming ends

One day I'll fly awayFly fly away

No comments: