Sunday, January 16, 2005

I'm Beggining To HAte the Colour Pink....

Have u woken up one day and felt that something was utterly going to be wrong to day?
well i had such a day.. it was weird.. the wind was blowing so fiercely that i was afraid that the windows would that break. and if u opened the window all the pictures in the house woud just fly off the walls... the wid was very strong and i live on the 18th floor....

winds bring change... especially when it comes from the sea...

the i kept seeing shades of pink... creeping up asthough someone took a pink torchlight and shone it at wherever i set my eyes on... really i'm not joking... white things had tinges of pink and i keep noticing pink things and ppl... the sunlight had pink edges and so did the flourescent light from the mrt... and the strangest thing was that i got really sick when i saw the pinkness...

i got clammy and felt like vomiting... there was strange feeling in my hands.. i had to close my eyes the whole time i was in the train... seriously.. when i reached city hall i had to sit down and eat a bar of choc.... i had a head ache and my tummy hurt..

and the worst thing was ah.. my fren wore a pink top... actually two of them wore pink tops... great...

i wonder wat was going on... was i supposed to be in love? like the old saying goes "seeing the world thru rose tinted glasses" i has not at the moment... and i wasn't feeling great i wa feeling really crummy... i dunno.. i felt better after toking and toking with my frens..

now i'm alright.. i dunno why i had a pink related sickness.... and i don't even noe why i'm telliing u readers bout my dizzying pink spell... i dunnoo... my head is in a spin...

No comments: