Monday, August 09, 2004

OK Fine....

seems i am getting pissed about more things nowadays. dunno why... and seems that i have been blogging alot todae.. dunno why oso. but back to being pissed part. oh one thing i am very pissed about is that...

people don't take me seriously. especially people who juz got to noe me. come to think of it. ppl who noe me for longer oso don't take me seriously.
ppl see me as a strange almost ditzy man with no common sense. oh puhleez. and i hate that. but i can't entirely blame them can i? coz my public persona is like that. thats how i interact with ppl in public ya? i want ppl and myself to feel comfortable so i crack joke and be silly and be nice. would you rather me be all boring and serious and not laugh and be loud?

i dunno maybe you would but i wouldn't. i dunno its just the vibe i get from ppl. its as though they tok to me as though i'm a dumb blonde. irritating...

juz wait and see tomolo.

No comments: