Thursday, August 26, 2004

Hmmmm....

oh due to the response frm my one and only loyal reader. i shall try and muster a blog entry....

but wat can i say.. these past few week have been quite hard on my life. its like a hurricane. many details going on but who wants to noe right. tis here is a plae were you can laugh and laugh wat. so i shan't bore you.

so wat now. singapore idol? yes i shall. in point form mind you.
  • first gurmit singh should stop imitating Ryan Seacrest's wardrobe. CAnnot MAke it.
  • Imelda sounded wheezy like cannot take breath properly. F.I.Y she the one in Purple.
  • David De Cruz. nothing to say.
  • DAvid Yeo. Cute. as in Kawaii Cute lah.
  • Jessea Thyidor. Great.
  • The sandy lam wannabe. plunging necklines are not for the flat chested.
  • OlindaCho. reminds me of my fren. exactly.

Nuff bout S.I. (S.I. = Singapore Idol. IF u Abit Slow)

wat else can i say. oh yeah. i still dunno why the Tagboardwhichnobodyuses... is at the bottom. hmmmm..... and i wanted to change my page to pink but them i decided not to coz... well for some reason.. den iwanted to change it to brown but then its to..well.... brown. thus i shall stick to my green. thus ends this particular section.

i'm sorry i have nothing fun or nice to say. i just don't feel like it.

No comments: