Monday, March 01, 2004

sometimes i can be the shyest thing in the world. that day something weird happened in the train on my way home. and i cannot BELIEVE i was so shy like. oh my god i was beating myself up that day. but i guess that day was one of those days i was pissy and i had a really bad cold so i was not really up to meeting new people. sigh. oh well.

oh i have soo many things planned for the one week break but as all things in my life, it is not going to happen. so i cannot be bother to type out watever i have planned only for it to not happen so i am not telling.

lets do a sunflower watch. coz as my classmate should noe we are growing sunflowers! so update on my sunflowers is:

ok i cannot do that coz i did not g oto skool todae. haha. next time maybe.

when ever we meet or greet!

No comments: