Monday, March 01, 2004

ok i am back. i noe that was abit short but i am bored and i dunno wat else to draw on my landscaping project so i am here. haha.

reading friendster testi (cles) and well it makes me depressed. people hav nothing nice to say bout me. yes i now i am bitchy, bossy, loud, sacarstic and the list goes on and on. sad.

oh ya on matter pertaining to the tagboard. yes it does not work. let it remain as sad reminder of how things used to be when lotsa people came and read my blog and left their rave reviews and wonderful comments on my tagboard. let it be a reminder for future generations!

oh wait. that was not how it used to be. just the bloody opposite. and beside i cannot be bother to change tagboard servers.

oh my god. see how i just changed from happy to pissed off. i can be unpredictable as the wind.


No comments: