Sunday, January 21, 2007

I'm Worried

the past week has been super stressful and super tiring. i've never been so tired in recent memory. both mentally and physically tired. mon i had duty where there was cock up and i had to extend my work to around 8.30 instead of stopping at 6. tues i had to teach the Scouts fractures.

first of all, i did not teach them fracture management before. i taught them or rather i did IV with them. den dumped it on me. den i read wat the Scouts were going to be tested and got the shock of my life. for fracture management there is alot of freaking things to learn. and i was given 20 minutes per detail. like WTF. so me and my guys taught them all we could. and i spent the whole night photocopying and cutting and gluing diagrams for them. thinking it would be of some use to them since their test would be next week.

weds continued with Buddy aid for the guys and with the diagrams thing. also had to help out with the sudden conjunct outbreak spreading around.

thurs had the mock test for the Scouts. and fri had to go for ward duty. and i worry constantly about the Scouts and wether we taught them enuff and worry a great deal about me and my medics coz all this while we were helping to teach others we neglected to practice ourselves. i'm very very worried for next week wen we are evaluated.

i'm very tired. i've never felt this tired before.given my current mental state i'm suprised i'm still sane. someone said to me that i'm a very care free person with no worries. i told him everybody has problems just that i nvr show thats all.

No comments: