Sunday, September 17, 2006

I Ask Why?

people always ask me why i don't have gurlfren.. heck some even ask me why i don't have a boyfren... my answer to them is always the same ole stuff....

  • I Dunno
  • Who would like me?
  • I rather have someone chase after me than me doing the chasing

actually i go by the saying " before you love someone, you have to love yourself"... it took a long time and it is still going on but... i'm getting there... finding myself and realising things that i never realised before ( like how bitchy i am).. if it happens it shall...

that is why i don't quite understand why people keep coming to me for comfort when they relationship troubles or when they break up.. i have nvr loved or had another loving touch.. wat do i know about loving or being loved eh?

i am complaining BUT i don't mind actually... i said it before, i seem to be destined, it is my fate, to comfort those hurt by things beyond their control... its ok keep it coming... i have nobody to devote my time too so why not... i will listen and help you the best i can...

on less emotionla fronts.. but quite close to my heart...

my plants are sort of protesting to me... wtf... they are giving a wake up call! all of them seem to be in some state of infection or decay... they all look quite bad... its coz i nvr take care of them well enuff... negelcted things tend to do that, even though they are watered and tended.. i guess its the personal touch thats missing... my room did the same thing.. i'm not around to sleep in it thus there is no life in it... it becomes empty... so that day to my suprised a really beeg wasp was buzzing around in my room, dunno looking for paper to make its nest or actually looking for a place to make its nest... kool and suprised at the same time...

any ways.... time to mug for my medical paper (no i'm not a doctor but a paramedic wannabe).. but ambulance and hospital attachment is coming up! that would be fun...

also... mustafa has really cheap spices.. heeng powder and kalojire for 1 dollar!!! quite alot also whoop dee doo.... if ya dunno wat i am talking bout go read MIstress of Spices....

No comments: