Friday, April 14, 2006

I'm Insane...

ok i really thought i poisoned my company the other day when i issued them their antibiotic pills and most of them if not all of them vomited... ok fine.. i was only given the instrcution for them to take 2 of the damned pills... i didn't noe it would actually make them puke... actually it would make them feel nauseous at most it would make one or 2 of them puke but excuse me??? alot of them vomit ok... me thinks its sorta a paranoia effect kinda thing, where they see one guy vomit them they also vomit.. kinda weird isn't it... wasn't really worried bout all the puking (people aren't that easy to kill, which is an inteeresting point in itself)... i still do care ok... its just puking for gods sake.... i'm being such a bitch.. i'm sorry my hearts being hardened sumwat..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»