Sunday, January 01, 2006

First Post of The New Year

Urrrgghhh... another new year. the hype is gone and now we have to trudge along all the way to another year.. wat a daunting task it will be... but hey i will survive, hey! hey! (cue Gloria Gaynor)

so i was planning list down my new years resolution but then again... iwill never keep to them so why would i put it down? goodness..... there is one resolution that i must try to keep (cue Ms Gaynor again).. that is to survive 2006.. i am foreseeing that it will be a terrible year ahead with all the nasty players in my life and all the obstacles that stand before me... ok its getting quite dramatic isn't it... k lets tone it down...

neways, u noe i have been blogging for like almost 2 1/2 years... it so weird and entertaining to read ur thoughts at that particular moment in time.. its so strange to read wat i have written and to think i have actually written such things... i those 2 previous sentence i wrote the exact same thing but in different words... sometimes i even amaze myself... haha... but ok, its so weird to read thru some of my post... i was angry crazy, gloomy and happy... its like i'm so happy to ahv a blog to keep a record of my thought and all of u read it.. ok maybe not so much the latter but hey i'm happy to share my thought with all of you.... so happy reading my blog and hope i survive this new year ( hey hey)....

No comments: