Saturday, October 15, 2005

I'm Mourning....

My T.exserta just died.... and i fear for my T. festucoides & My T. ionantha... My T. streptophylla isn't looking too good either... if u already haven't guessed yet.. i'm talking bout my airplants.. it feels fucked up that one of my plants died and i hate it.. espcially those i had for along time... just last week, one of my jewel orchids has rotted away into oblivion... my Alocasia is looking abit pale and my Bodhi tree is saggy... how? how? how?... why oh why am i thrown into this botanical dilemma?!!? is it coz i am not home for the most part of the week to really look at my plants..? Do they miss me? sure my mom takes care of my plants but i don't think she really goes and scrutinize each and every plant like i would.... its very saddening... or maybe its coz of all the natural disasters that are going on and its screwing up the balance of nature? oh sadness.....

i shall paint my nails black and wear a veil.... and weep....

No comments: