Friday, September 30, 2005

Rambling Thoughts of A Rambling Mind....

oh wat am i rambling about....

oh yes, i have been mightily regretting my blog... thats coz i'm so busy learning to be a medic.... and yes i have done needle poking bits and stuff.... 9 more to go.... sianz... enuff bout being a medic... nothing special lah juz have to study study alot... which i do not do much of anyways...

anyway i got to watch Gilmore Girl the other sunday.. how i wish my life like the Gilmore Girls.... i'm sure i've said it before... like wouldn't it be fun to talk really really fast and think nonsensical things along the way (wait... i do that already hah!) and have a crazy mom and kooky town... and be super intelligent and all that... one can only dream....

some thing exciting! i'm going to the vatican exhibition this sunday! woo hoo! i've been wanting to go the thing for like ages and well this sunday i have made a resolution to go! with or without my frenz! i shall have a spiritual experience and remember the old pope... he looked nice.... i'm sure he was.. like how Mother Theresa was, all kind and gentle looking and all that stuff.... ok now my nose is acting up and i feel i have the flu.. that or i havea bubble in bloodstream which is slowly destroying my brain... wahaha! wat do u think? i shall end of with a poem from Clive Barker the author of Abarat (which is a very nice book by the way, but i haven't read the second part, the book is expensive u noe)

Oh woe is me!
Oh woe is me!
I used to have a Hamster Tree
But it was eaten by a newt
And now i have no cuddly fruit
Oh woe is me!
Oh woe is me!
I used to have a hamster tree....
Another one!:
Journey to the end of day
Come the fire fly
Come the moon
Say a prayer for God's good grace
And sleep with love upon your face........
Good Night now and bugger off.....

No comments: