Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I Can't Be Bothered...

its been a long time since i've been posting and frankly no ones cares much about me posting anything anyway.. one reason is there is nothing to post coz life is just shitty and there isn't much to blog about. some things to gripe about, i'll just write in point form coz its much easier....

  • its quite shitty wen all ur frens are working and ur left all alone.
  • i refuse to work much coz i'm going NS next month.
  • yes i would love to find something to do but there isn't anyone to do it with me.
  • i do not like to do things alone.
  • I hope Vonzell wins american idol
  • i dislike looking at pretty people especially men for long periods of time. it makes me insecure.
  • that said, always glance, never stare.
  • i really want to go to the zoo.
  • no one is free.
  • i'm adddicted to watching Oprah.
  • i love my sitar (which i named Tara Padme).
  • i love my sitar classes.
  • i'm gonna miss sitar class.
  • i wish for a class renunion so i can at least all my classmates again.
  • that is like NEVER going to happen.
  • i need to go out shopping.
  • no one want to go shopping with me.
  • i'm selective about my shopping mates. i'm picky. yes i noe that.
  • life is absolutely shitty.

thus ends my blog post for now. maybe i should change my blog color to pink and tok bout penises and boobs. and take lots of pictures of myself. just wondering.

No comments: