Monday, April 05, 2004

UNkOOL-NESS

it's depressing... no one calls for a chat... no one asks me out... it little wonder that i don't have a girlfren or boyfren or animalfren or plantfren... it depressing...

yes i noe i am not kool. i have no personality. i am not goodlooking. heck i don't even have a pretty eyes or a nice smile. people don't come up and tok to me unless they want something. people always always stare at me. i am prone to pimple outbreaks and rashes. i sweat easily. i am not sporty. i am not that clever. i am fat. i am a big softie. i have bad hair.

yupz i realize i am not kool. so thats why i am here typing all this out becoz i have no life. i do not do the things that normal ppl do.

watching movies: i find it highly redundant becoz a good story cannot be told in 2 hrs. exceptions do apply.

eat healthy: a burger has the same amount of fat, cholestrol or wateva as a bowl of char kuey or laksa. everything has preservatives.

that is only the tip of the iceberg.

and another thing. wat is the big deal for me sleeping in class? alot of people sleep in class but when i sleep all eyes are on me! maybe its just me but i find that if i sleep in class it wrong but when others do it ppl don't give a shit. except for me maybe.

ok i tire easily ok. i sleep late at night. don't blame me if the lecture is boring. at least i don't whine or tok excessively. i just sleep quietly. and ya why do lecturers make a big fuss when ppl sleep in class when toking to sumone else and not paying atttention is far worse. they make noise and they do not pay attention. dammit. it insane.

i am soo angsty todae. maybe for the simple fact that things that were supposed to be snet to me are not here yet so i am here typing like a mad man a wee bit frustrated that i am not doing anything.

and the very fact that i am a very lame piece of shit that has no life and is not kool enuff for ppl to care about the very fact that i exist. i can imagine if i don't come to skool or to work one day no one is gonna sms me and ask me why i never come. i am just one of those unloved ppl . well diseases love me.

ish i am angsty. forgive me if i stepped on anyones tail.

No comments: