Thursday, October 02, 2003

Woo Hoo!!! hi i'm back.... u noe wat i wrote so much on the blog and the most fucking thing happened!! the com crashed..... like wat the fuck!!!! i type like a few paragraphs and like frozen.. so damn... pissed... like noW i noe why i'm so techno backwards... technology hates me!!!! ARRGGHH!!!

so sumone told me patience is a virtue, so i must remain calm. actually no one told me but then i can't remember who the hell. so moving on....

ok lah not gonna blog anymore... so pissed u noe... like i had so many things to say but now like no mood... but look on the bright side i can say more in my next blog!! speaking of bright. are ya a fan of everwood the new wb drama series on channel 5. i dunno all this small town dramas have sumhing that draws me to them. like gilmore girls and smallville. smallville not so much but the GG and everwood are like my soo fav dramas. these are like after Charmed. coz Charmed is like my super duper fav show ever.... how i wish i had magical powers. life would like be soo easy then...

oh oh ok... time to watch tv... like i'm the world's biggest PROCRASTINATOR... have i ga zillion things to do and i still have time to watch tv.... i'm like so doomed... so so doomed.... but any way i live life for now... at least for todae i'll see bout tomolo... goods nite....

No comments: